Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Outfit | Sunshine on My Mind

Thrifted button up / Jeffrey Campbell boots / Free People hat / Lucky Brand purse
Photos by: Madeleine Browning

An outfit of the day from my time in San Francisco last month. 
There is nothing better than a sunny day in the bay along with some good company. Maddy, Alex, and I paid a visit to The Mill; an adorable little coffee shop with amazing bread, made freshly every morning. I highly recommend it if you ever find yourself on Divisadero! From there we walked to Alamo Square to check out The Painted Ladies (They are famous from the show Full house!) The weather was simply perfect and the grass felt softer than usual. It was all too good for a relaxing day off from road-trip craziness.
I wore my all time favorite Matador hat with this amazing button up i scored for just $8! Gotta love the thrifting in San Francisco, it is by far the best place for vintage/thrift stores, and the prices are truly unbeatable (no wonder i always return home broke). I accessorized with my regular rings and new Jeffrey Campbell Rosie cutout boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment